Online Master’s Degree Programs
Take Your Education to the Next Level
Request More Information
GRE/GMAT Not Required
100% Online, Flexible
Got Goals? Get Your Online Master’s Degree Now
The advent of online education ushered in a new era in learning, especially when it came to earning a master’s degree. Why? There are two general truths about earning your master’s degree online – (1) it makes a difference in your ability to advance into higher-paying positions and (2) employers care less about how you earned your degree than they do the school from which you earned it. The University of Scranton’s Kania School of Management is AACSB accredited and enjoys an elite national reputation. So not only can you earn your degree from a world-class institution guided by the Jesuit values of ethical and social responsibility, but you also can do it when and where it’s best for you.
The University of Scranton’s fully online and flexible degree program enables you to balance your personal and professional responsibilities while gaining the analysis skills and valuable insights to create positive change for organizations in business, health care, education, and more.
- Master’s degree holders earn nearly $13,000 more per year than four-year degree holders1
- Average unemployment rate of 2% for master’s degree-holders1
- 85% of students believe online learning is the same or better than classroom learning2
- 68% of online students are experienced professionals3
Your Purpose, Your Program
Scranton enables you to pursue a variety of online master’s degrees and graduate certificates.
Cost Per Credit: $965
Gain the in-demand technology skills to make effective, data-driven decisions in today’s business world.
- Learn in an interactive online environment
- Taught by highly qualified faculty
Cost Per Credit: $757
Use medical systems, software, and databases to streamline processes, increase fiscal performance, and improve patient care.
2.5 Years Duration
Cost Per Credit: $920
Earn a CAHME-accredited degree that prepares you to lead healthcare organizations and make critical decisions affecting patient care.
- Health Informatics
- Global Health
2 Years Duration
Cost Per Credit: $965
Master the theory and skills business leaders need to optimize processes, increase value, and make ethical decisions.
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
18 Months Duration
Cost Per Credit: $965
Develop effective, data-driven problem-solving skills and help businesses create efficient, informed processes to grow their reach.
Cost Per Credit: $757
Work at the intersection of computer science and healthcare to inform practitioners and improve patient care.
CAHIIM Accredited Program**
- Data Analytics
Cost Per Credit: $875
Manage employee performance and success with effective decision making and strategic planning in human resource management.
The University of Scranton will be boldly driven by a shared commitment to excellence. We will provide a superior, transformational learning experience, preparing students who, in the words of Jesuit founder St. Ignatius Loyola, will “set the world on fire.”Get Started
Learn When and Where It’s Best for You
Whether you’re a recent graduate or are returning to school after taking a break, earning your master’s degree online shouldn’t mean interrupting your career or pushing the pause button on your life. At The University of Scranton, online learning comes at the crossroads of opportunity and flexibility. You’ll be part of a collaborative community of learners and have access to the same student services and networking opportunities as you would on campus to ensure you have the support needed to reach your personal and/or professional goals.
Curriculum Designed to Meet Your Needs
The top two reasons why experienced professionals pursue a master’s degree are (1) to change careers and (2) to advance in their current career. Regardless of your reason, Scranton ensures every online master’s degree and post-graduate certificate is founded on the same rigorous curriculum and high-quality experiences enjoyed on campus. Each program is based on a holistic approach that encourages students to use their ambition to promote justice and the common good.
Why Earn Your Online Master’s with Scranton?
Do you want to maximize your earning potential? How about advance in your field, transition to a more senior position, or enhance your professional network? If so, then a master’s degree from Scranton should be part of your plan. The numbers are clear – employment is expected to grow in 21 of the 22 major occupational groups tracked by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. And the biggest category of growth? Jobs that require a master’s degree.4 It’s also no secret that higher-paying positions typically require higher levels of education. Regardless of where you’re going – get a job, keep a job, make more money, fulfill your intellectual potential – Scranton is here to help you get there.
Top 10 Careers That Require A Master’s Degree (avg. annual salary)5
- Computer and Information Research Scientist ($115,740)
- Finance Manager ($92,917)
- Healthcare Administrator ($69,927)
- Financial Manager ($74,056)
- Enterprise Resource Planning Developer ($72,293)
- Supply Chain Manager ($83,966)
- Information Technology Manager ($88,849)
- Business Operations Manager ($76,892)
- Human Resources Manager ($68,339)
- Health and Safety Manager ($80,700)
Request More InformationGet Started
- “Learn more, earn more: Education leads to higher wages, lower unemployment,” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.bls.gov.
- “Online College Students | Comprehensive Data on Demands and Preferences,” The Learning House, Inc. and Asianian Market Research. Retrieved April 2021 from http://www.learninghouse.com.
- “2017 Online Education Trends Report,” Bestcolleges.com. Retrieved April 2021 from https://res.cloudinary.com.
- “Occupational employment projections to 2022,” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.bls.gov.
- “Salary Data & Career Research Center (United States),” PayScale, Inc. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.payscale.com.
*The University of Scranton’s Kania School of Management is AACSB accredited.
**The Health Informatics accreditor of The University of Scranton is the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM). The University’s accreditation for Master’s degree in Health Informatics has been affirmed through 2028-2029. All inquiries about the program’s accreditation status should be directed by mail to CAHIIM, 200 East Randolph Street, Suite 5100, Chicago, IL, 60601; by phone at (312) 235-3255; or by email at email@example.com.