Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Take Your Education to the Next Level
Download a FREE Program Brochure
To receive your program brochure, complete the form below and a Program Manager will contact you.
Note: All fields required.
36 Total Credits
GRE/GMAT Not Required
100% Online, Flexible
Earn Your Online MBA Quickly & Cost-Effectively
Earning your online MBA with The University of Scranton will imbue you with the mastery of business competencies that leaders need to optimize processes, increase value, and make decisions within an ethical framework. Delivered through the AACSB-accredited Kania School of Management, our online MBA offers increased affordability without compromising the caliber of curriculum or access to esteemed faculty enjoyed on campus. And with eight specializations, you’ll be able to choose the program that best matches your interests and prepares you for success.
The University of Scranton’s fully online and flexible degree program enables you to balance your personal and professional responsibilities while gaining the analysis skills and valuable insights to create positive change for organizations in business, health care, education, and more.
- #3 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans, 20201
- +38% difference in starting salary versus bachelor degree in business2
- Nearly 90% of employers plan to hire MBAs in 20213
Your Purpose, Your Program
Along with these MBA specializations, The University of Scranton also offers a general studies option, a customizable Flex MBA Option, and a dual Master of Business Administration/Master of Health Administration program. The dual MBA/MHA degree combines the curricula of the AACSB-accredited MBA and the CAHME-accredited MHA in one convenient program. You can earn your degree faster and with fewer credits than you would by taking each program separately.
Apply accounting skills to solve complex business problems and maintain a financially healthy organization. Graduate prepared to sit for the CPA exam.
Note: Many states require 150 semester hours of education within a prescribed accounting coursework curriculum for obtaining the CPA license. Students without prior accounting and related coursework are unlikely to meet this requirement through completing the MAcc program. Such students may need to complete additional required course(s). Please refer to your individual state’s requirements.
Maximize an organization’s competitive potential by learning to transform big data into winning business strategies.
Streamline and optimize departments and processes for the operational and financial benefit of an organization.
Conduct financial analyses, develop capital budgets, and assess an organization’s overall financial health.
Supervise healthcare facilities, plan and direct operations, and manage teams to ensure excellent patient care.
Lead an organization with project management, quality control, and financial management skills.
Acquire skills in strategic staffing, evaluating workplace goal setting, and enterprise-level human resource management.
Navigate global business with expertise in finance, international politics, cross-cultural differences, and supply chain management.
The University of Scranton will be boldly driven by a shared commitment to excellence. We will provide a superior, transformational learning experience, preparing students who, in the words of Jesuit founder St. Ignatius Loyola, will “set the world on fire.”Get Started
Learn When and Where It’s Best for You
Whether you’re a recent graduate or are returning to school after taking a break, earning your master’s degree online shouldn’t mean interrupting your career or pushing the pause button on your life. At The University of Scranton, online learning comes at the crossroads of opportunity and flexibility. You’ll be part of a collaborative community of learners and have access to the same student services and networking opportunities as you would on campus to ensure you have the support needed to reach your personal and/or professional goals.
What You’ll Study
The University of Scranton rises above the clutter of online MBAs with an innovative curriculum rooted in ethics and sustainability, and an emphasis on technology. Along with mastering the Triple Bottom Line approach, you’ll be able to match your skills and needs to one of eight industry- and career-aligned specializations – essential to developing your professional network and ensuring your overall success.
Prior to choosing a specialization, you’ll engage with three core units.
Why Earn Your Online MBA?
As the go-to degree for working professionals, an MBA is one of the most valuable degrees for career advancement. Not only can it expand your options and improve your credibility in business circles, but an online MBA also is a respected credential that distinguishes self-driven and highly motivated business professionals. One thing is clear – you can greatly improve your bottom line by earning your online MBA with The University of Scranton.
10 Highest-Paying Jobs with An MBA (Avg. Annual Salary)4
- Investment Banker ($200,000+)
- Financial Manager ($125,080)
- Marketing Manager ($134,780)
- Sales Manager ($124,220)
- Information Technology Manager ($142,530)
- Management Consultant ($83,610)
- Health Services Manager ($99,730)
- Senior Product Manager ($142,237)
- Business Development Director ($103,254)
- Business Operations Manager ($100,780)
Download a FREE Program BrochureGet Started
- “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans | 2020 Online MBA Rankings,” College Consensus. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.collegeconsensus.com/rankings/best-online-mba-programs-for-military/.
- “Salary Survey | Starting Salary Projections for Class of 2018 New College Graduates Data Reported by Employers,” National Association of Colleges and Employers. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.naceweb.org/uploadedfiles/files/2018/publication/executive-summary/2018-nace-salary-survey-winter-executive-summary.pdf.
- “Companies Expect MBA Hiring to Return to Pre-COVID Levels in 2021,” Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.mba.com/information-and-news/research-and-data/companies-expect-mba-hiring-to-return-to-pre-covid-levels-in-2021.
- “10 Highest Paying Jobs With An MBA,” College Consensus. Retrieved April 2021 from https://www.collegeconsensus.com/degrees/highest-paying-jobs-with-an-mba/.